Valentine’s Day is closer than you realize. And now is the time to start planning your special day for that special someone in your life. Remember, reservations go fast. So call her favorite restaurant and make sure you have the most romantic table in the place. Flower delivery takes time. So make sure you have your order in and delivery date picked. And chocolates are a must. So head to Wockenfuss Candies and grab a box of her favorite Valentine’s Day chocolate.
Valentine’s Day costs money. Period. But just how much are people spending on this holiday?
Valentine’s Day Statistics
- The average yearly Valentine’s Day spending comes in at a whopping $18.6 Billion.
- People will spend $1.6 Billion on chocolates and candies, $1.9 Billion on flowers, and $4.4 Billion on jewelry.
- Approximately 151 Million Valentine’s Day cards will be exchanged this February 14th.
- The average person spends $130.97 annually on Valentine’s Day
- 6 Million people are expected to propose on Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day Gift Breakdown
Valentine’s Day Chocolates from Wockenfuss Candies
Wockenfuss Candies selection of Valentine’s Day chocolates include milk chocolate nonpareil heart flats, milk chocolate red foil hearts, dark chocolate foil hearts and more! Of course, all of our Valentine’s Day chocolates are available in our stores and online. Please allow 3-6 business days for shipping. We offer pick-up orders, as well.
If you have any questions about our Valentine’s Day Chocolates, please contact Wockenfuss Candies by calling 1-800-296-4414 or email info@Wockenfusscandies.com. When you’re not savoring our sweets, stay satisfied by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
Valentine’s Day Statistics Statistics Brain