June may have just started, but the Fourth of July will be here before you know it! And if you are planning on hosting a holiday barbeque, now is the time to start planning. The only problem: EVERYONE and their brother is also planning a Fourth of July party. So how do you ensure your friends and family choose your party?
Planning a Fourth of July Party
- Food: When it comes to planning the perfect Fourth of July barbeque, the food is of the utmost importance. We recommend the classics, like hotdogs and hamburgers, but you can also spice up the menu with some ribs, barbeque chicken, or Polish Sausage. Yum!
- Dessert: What is the most American summer treat around? Salt Water Taffy, of course! At Wockenfuss Candies, we have more taffy than you can handle: caramel taffy pops, banana taffy, root beer taffy, salt water taffy (of course!), and so much more. Best of all, our delicious taffy is available online or at one of our many convenient locations.
- Decorations: In order to wow your guests, you will need to go all out with the decorations. Red, white, and blue. And repeat! Fortunately, your local party store should have everything you need. Just don’t wait until the last minute.
- Entertainment: Food and candy can only go so far. You will need some form of entertainment. If you have a pool, you are set. If not, maybe a karaoke machine will help put your party over the top.
- Initiations: As we have mentioned already, you will be competing with numerous other barbeques, so it is a good idea to get your invitations out ASAP.
- Have Fun!
If you have any questions about how to buy our Salt Water Taffy online, please contact Wockenfuss Candies, by calling 1-800-296-4414 or email info@Wockenfusscandies.com. When you’re not savoring our sweets, stay satisfied by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!