Every year Americans consume more than 120 million pounds of Easter candy – 90 million chocolate bunnies, 91.4 billion chocolate eggs, 700 million peeps, and 16 million jellybeans – and spend more than $2.1 Billion. As one of Baltimore’s oldest candy makers, Wockenfuss Candies wants to know your favorite Easter candy. Is it one of the ones we have already mentioned or do you like something different? Maybe you are more of a carrot cake candy corn type of person. Whatever your favorite candy may be, we want to know!
Hey Baltimore, what’s your Favorite Easter Candy? Let us know!
Visit our Facebook page and tell us about your favorite Easter candy. What is it? When was the first time you had it? Why do you love it so much? Let us know!
More Easter Candy Fun Facts
- After Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy consuming holiday.
- 80% of parents carry on the tradition of the Easter bunny.
- 120 million pounds of candy are bought each year, enough to fill four dump trucks.
- The first chocolate eggs were made in Germany in the 19th century.
- 76% of people eat the ears on chocolate bunnies first.
- Most adults prefer milk chocolate (65%) over dark chocolate (27%).
- 57% of children get up “super early” on Easter Sunday to see what treats await them.
- 75% of children are willing to do extra chores for more Easter candy.
Wockenfuss is where Baltimore goes for Easter Candy
Wockenfuss has everything you need to make Easter Sunday special, from Easter eggs, to chocolate bunnies, jellybeans, carrot cake candy corn, and so much more! We even have a line of sugar free Easter candy!
All Wockenfuss Candies products are available online or at any one of our many convenient locations.
If you have any questions about our full line of Easter candy, please contact Wockenfuss Candies, your Baltimore candy maker, by calling 1-800-296-4414 or email info@Wockenfusscandies.com. When you’re not savoring our sweets, stay satisfied by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!