For many chocolate lovers, the next several weeks are going to be especially tough. Chocolate treats consistently rank amongst the most common things given up for Lent. If you’ve got a serious sweet tooth, this can be tough. Lucky for you, there are other sweets that can curb your cravings. These tasty chocolate alternatives may not quite fill the chocolate-shaped hole in your heart, but they can certainly help you make it to the finish line. When Easter finally arrives, you can indulge in chocolate treasures without an ounce of guilt.
- Caramel apples. These sugary favorites are extra indulgent. When you’re feeling like you’re on the brink of breaking, a caramel apple can provide just the relief you need. A caramel apple is no small undertaking and should keep you satisfied for a good while. You can customize your caramel apple with all of the add-ons you need to sail safely through your chocolate craving.
- Non-chocolate fudge. Lucky for you, Wockenfuss has several fudge creations that are chocolate free. From vanilla to peanut butter to vanilla walnut, fudge comes in many flavors and can give you that creamy chocolate texture you’ve been missing. It’ll feel like you’re eating chocolate, but you’ll be firmly in the safe-zone.
- Candied nuts. The great thing about nuts is that they’re a bit more nutritious than some of your other sweet options. Now when you pair them with delightful toffee coatings, the nutrition level might go down, but they become a million times more delicious.
- Wockenfuss has every kind of gummi you could hope for. Whether you prefer to snack on bears, fish, butterflies, worms, frogs, or shoestrings, we’ve got something for you. Gummies are not only fun to eat, they’ve got longevity. The tiny pieces are easy to snack on and can keep your cravings at bay all day.
- Lollipops. What lollipops lack in chocolate, they make up for in color. Their bright hues will have you reaching for more. Even better, they are so fun to eat and can last you all day. When you’ve got a hankering for the sweet stuff, reach for a rock candy lollipop instead.
When you’re looking to get through some serious chocolate yearning, stop by Wockenfuss to get your sweet fix. Celebrate your success with a delicious chocolate treat. If you have any questions about our sweets, please contact Wockenfuss Candies by calling 1-800-296-4414 or email info@Wockenfusscandies.com. When you’re not savoring our sweets, stay satisfied by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!